For the Participants:
- To measure their skills against those of their peers from other institutes.
- To acquire valuable experience.
- To compete for valuable prizes.
- To be seen by potential employers.
- To be socialized with the other peers
- To know the state of art of the current smart devices security and privacy
For Academic Institutes:
- To promote their computer / software programs and particularly those in information security.
- To gain visibility in the country, regionally, and worldwide.
- To recognize and recruit potential employees.
- To contribute on enhancing the community’s knowledge about information security and privacy.
- To facilitate the networking and collaboration among institutes and companies.